Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crack




Gaining weight = bigger curves... Squeem thingy makes the curves look even better. Thinkin bout "corseting" but that's pretty extreme... Y don't I just take my fat @$$ outside and run? B/c I don't wanna lose my booty! :-) I'm not that fat anyway, and my clothes have never fit better. Besides, I'd rather be happy and chubby than depressed and anorexic... Been there before... Don't wanna go back... It's amazing how sadness can make one lose their appetite...

In the past month:

appx $600 on clothes
btwn $200-300 eating restaurant food
$159.99 on 16" curly Remy hair
appx $200 getting hair cut and installed (self-installs are a goal of the near future... Maybe granny will do the braids)
$62 on a birthday present that I feel could have been more appreciated ("A mistake of a turn, but I call it a lesson learned" --A. Keys)
$285 on a birthday reservation for 19 friends (which is slowly being reimbursed...)
$30 on a Squeem thingy
Who knows what else?

I needa keep better track of my monthly expenditures...
The colder fall weather makes me happy because I can wear my new trench coat. And all my fancy tights... I'm scared of the freezing weather though...

Shopping is an expensive addiction. I think it's worse than crack.


No comments:

Post a Comment