Stupid Blackberry. Okay. I won't blame you, Blackberry, but if I haven't heard anything by 3pm, I'm picking up the phone and calling the office myself.
IDK how much longer I can pretend to surf the net in this office on my last day of work while waiting for the phone to ring.
I'm gonna make a practice call to ensure that this thing is working properly.
Okay... Working.
Now I'm gonna call from my work phone.
Okay... Working.
I asked Grandmommy to finance a Dell Laptop for me, since I know I won't qualify for financing on my own. She has to "think about it". She offered to just give me $400 but I'm trying to tell her that I'm not asking for money, I'm asking for credit! I'm gonna pay the darn thing off as soon as I get my refund check, but with all these other things I'll have to be getting acclimated with a month from now, I don't want the laptop to be one of them. I kinda want it like... now... so I can figure out how everything works before hand.
People keep trying to convince me that I don't need a purple laptop to be happy. Especially since I could buy a perfectly good, cheaper, lighter, laptop elsewhere. I'm basically paying $200-$300 more so the thing can be purple. More than likely, I'll have to leave to doggie with my mother when I go to law school. So, though the purple laptop won't keep me warm and cuddle with me at night, it'll bring me some joy.
Anyway. I think I'm gonna leave work now. Or maybe I should wait until 3-ish to show the new lady one last time how to file and process things at court.
*sigh*
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment