Friday, July 10, 2009

What Would You Do? (Response Requested)

In the image of a fellow blogger, Bloggal, I'm asking my readers a couple questions:

What would you do/feel/think if you had reason to believe that someone you once (very recently) had very strong romantic feelings for was now in love or falling in love with someone else?

Would it make any difference if you guys ended on bad terms?

What if you hadn't spoken to this person in a while before you found out about this new love interest. Does that change things?


I'll explain later, and I look forward to any responses.

3 comments:

  1. I think I would be sad @ first. I would totally want to curl up on the couch and wonder why this person didn't fall in love with me. Then I would remember the great loves I have and had encountered and I would be thankful for those. I would know how it felt and hope they last.

    If we ended on bad terms, I honestly probably wouldnt give it too much thought. I would know that I didn't want that person to love me if it could end so badly.

    Well thas what i THINK i would do. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. - I would think he always had that person in mind.. or that he catches feelings REALLY quickly.making him fickle.

    - Bad terms? If he instigated it, I would think he did it on purpose because of that reason. If he didn't, I'd wonder if he gets over people so quickly :-/ or I wouldn't know what to think after that.

    - If we hadn't spoken in a while.. if a while is a LONG time, then yes that changes things. If a while is a few weeks, I'd be sad I wasn't on his mind or reason enough for him to want to patch things up

    ..curious as to what this is about. I'm overanalytical lol so I could be so wrong about said individual

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I am answering this question...for reasons only known to the crazies.....I am tempted to say f that ni*** and move on. But realistically that is not what i would do at all since i have recently come to the conclusion that my limit for letting boys go is very very high....meaning it takes a lot for me to just say f him and move on.

    So since this is the case I probably would still have strong feelings for said boy and would be very hurt that i stuck around for all eternity just to get no where but turn around to find out that you are in love with some other hoe...excuse me...young lady.

    My reaction would probably start off sad, but then eventually I would be pretty angry. I have also recently come to the conclusion that when waiting for someone to settle down you can not expect that they will settle down when they stop being a hoe. Being a hoe will not be on their mind anymore when the real person comes along.

    So while we are sitting around trying to figure out why he fell in love with this girl and not you and what you did differently and questioning all this unecessary crap we just have to except the fact that maybe there was anything different at all maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

    Yes I did go on a complete tangent which i tend to do a lot, but in answer to this question what can you really do when you find something like this out. Go through your 5 stages of grief and move on to the next person, because really if they weren't in love with you it's only realistic that eventually this day would come.

    ReplyDelete