I'm so unfocused... I just need to get away from all humanity. Lock myself in a room with no internet, no TV, no phone, NO THOUGHTS and get my life together.
Or travel to the mountains where the Ricola men went and just scream "FUCK" really loudly... I don't know why I chose that word. I hear it all day... It just seems like the perfect word to scream when you're really stressed out. That's what my bosses do. The most creative combination of swear words I've ever heard... And I'm sure I've spewed a few myself.
I feel somewhat contradictory in my personality. I'm on this quest to live "right" but I get pulled in these different directions. Anyway...
It's mainly 1 thought that makes me say Anyway and force myself to move on.
ANYWAY!
*sigh*
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hello there!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to stop by and bring Christmas greetings!
Merry Christmas!!
Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa