One thing I really miss about college is the flexible schedule. Being able to take a nap mid-afternoon or early evening is very rejuvenating; a luxury I can no longer have working full-time.
I couldn't sleep last night. I had a really wierd dream. I was chillin with this dude. We were in the town of the college from which I recently graduated in an apartment which in the dream was a dorm room. For some reason, this white dude (IDK if it was a roomate, friend, or someone who just lived in the "dorm") must have annoyed him and he picked him up like a baby (like cradle position) walked to the balcony and just threw him over in the cradle position. It was so strange. Dude didn't fight back or anything and when he hit the ground his head burst open and blood went everywhere!
Then dude I was visiting just tried to carry on like nothing had happened. But I was scared so I left. I was living in the college town too so I just went home but I was trying to avoid looking @ all the blood on the way out.
I had a bad feeling and tried to run back up to dude to warn him to leave or tell him that I was worried something would happen but I couldn't get to him. Like he was surrounded by too many people (like his friends) and I didn't wanna talk in front of them. So I left still trying to avoid the blood outside. People in the dorm were talking about it but they were speculating that it was a suicide. I kept thinking in the dream that dude shoulda stood white dude up before dropping so it could look like he jumped.
A few days without speaking to dude go by, and I get a call from his # but it's the police who tell me that they have reason to believe that I'm an accomplice to the murder. So I'm horrified in the dream because they are asking what I know, and saying they already took dude. Then they try to convince me to trick by saying that if I do, I'll get off and I won't have to worry about this situation affecting my law school applications. As i woke up, I was struggling with whether I was going to tell on dude and save myself.
I looked @ the clock and it was 1:00a.m. I wanted to call dude very badly. I was very disturbed and I wanted to talk to him aout the dream, thinking it'd make me feel better, but I fought the urge.
I feel like that late @ night, he was probably laid up w/sum1 and wouldn't answer, or he was sleep and wouldn't answer. I didn't feel like being irritated if he didn't answer or respond. I almost texted 2 ask if he was able 2 talk, but I fought it and rolled over and tried to sleep, which did not happen.
So now I'm exhausted. I have a lot to do @ work this week. @ least Fri is a short day cuz it's our Christmas lunch. Now I have 2 try 2 find a unisex Christmas present for the gift stealing thing... I think I'll buy a bottle of liquor.
I feel a lil better about that dream after writing it.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment