I hate Sundays b/c I get sad that the weekend is over and I have to return to work early the next morning...
I'm getting back a better amount than I expected from my taxes, that's exciting. I'm putting it on my car purchase.
Was so excited to see my new baby godson and my old family at the hospital...
Friend's not answering texts... I'm sure she's exhausted after 31 hours of labor!
My date was cancelled yesterday. He said he had to go get his mother who's car broke down in a suburb.
I'm not tripping. Though I really did wanna see Slumdog Millionaire and I really did want some Pappadeaux's... But the date itself, could have been anybody...
Sat in the house watching The Secret Life of Bees with a friend and her 10-yr-old daughter.
Woke up today and went to church, where I fell asleep for the first time in years. It was colder, but the sun was still bright.
On the bus ride home, I chuckled to myself b/c the couple behind me were arguing over whether this is my "real" hair... And the female was hating VERY hard..
Yes... It is real hair... Real human Indian hair... But that's not quite either of your business, is it? I'm glad it looks good enough to create such stimulating conversation over whether or not it's growing out of my scalp! Thank you for the attention... Have a wonderful rest of your Sunday!
Got home... Turned off my ringer... Went to sleep... Woke up... And that's where I am now... Waiting for my food to be delivered (could have walked 2 blocks to get it, but it's dark and chilly now.) They are now a half hour past the promised delivery time and halfway to being cursed out. My phone better ring in 2 minutes.
Gonna try to gain the energy to fold clothes and do a little laundry... Then I'll turn in sometime around 10pm hopefully.
So that was my weekend... How was yours?
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment