I'm so contradictory concerning this certain person. It's like, I want them in my life one day and the other I wanna run them over with a car, but I still want them there. Uggghhh... Spending time with them makes me feel so good. Like SO good. I almost couldn't tear myself away this weekend. But of course I didn't wanna wear out my welcome. And I was hungry, shoot! Who wants to turn down Thai food?
I wish I knew what was going on in his head. I think I got caught being a stalker. Lol. I don't even try to hide it anymore. People do things that warrant stalking. If I can' get the information I want from you, I'll find other ways to get it! (Which may or may not work, cuz myu stalking attempts didn't work so well this past week or so). And I really don't feel bad stalking when someone deserves it. I also have no problem admitting that I've stalked, when asked. It is what it is.
Anyway, back to more important things... And the aforementioned is NOT an important thing... Sometimes I wish it were, and then others I'm glad it's not.
Church was about relationships today. My friend in the abusive relationship went to the altar. Her demon followed her up there too. Probably thought she was gonna freak someone up there and had to make sure she didn't. I need 2 figure how 2 post the videos from the sermons online.
Anyway, I think my friend saw me, but is ashamed that she went back AGAIN after making a big deal about not ever doing so again. She looked down immediately. I think the demon saw me, too, but I intentionally avoided eye contact, because I didn't have my bow and poisonous arrows to shoot him between the eyes.
I will keep my comments to my self. I want my mouth to be a well of life. So I'm kinda done with this topic... I enjoyed myself this weekend. Being mobile is so empowering. Can't wait until I have a car of my own.
That is all.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment