Friday night boredom. Coulda gone out but I hate The Boutique... I've been up since 6am, so I prefer to spend this Friday night in my bed with my doggie... Responding to this questionaire that I found in another blog, while reminiscing and listening to music.
1. Song that makes you dance, no matter what:
"Get Me Bodied" - Beyonce... I can be sleep in the club... When this comes on, I just have to get up & bounce my booty... esp. when they play the extended remix
2. Song you'd use to tell someone you love them:
"Love" -Destiny's Child... OR "A Gift From Virgo" - Beyonce... Maybe both songs back to back... If I could sing, my future husband (wherever the hell he is) would be serenaded with the latter at my wedding.
3. Song that has made you sit down and analyze the lyrics:
I analyze the lyrics of EVERY song, but... Lyrics that make me think deeply... Hmm... "I Want My Destiny" - Fred Hammond... If I'm reading on the train and this song comes on my iPod, I can't even focus because I'm focusing on the lyrics in relation to my life. OR "Everything I Am" - Kanye OR "Tears Dry On Their Own" - Amy Winehouse
4. Song you like that a two-year old would like:
"Anyone Else But You" -Moldy Peaches
5. Song that gives you an energy boost:
"Freaks of the Industry" - Digital Underground
6. A song you and your grandparents would like:
IDK... Some ol' school gospel.
7. Song you really liked when you were in high school that you still like now:
"F*ck Them Other Hoes" - Khia
"Do-Wop (That Thing)" - Lauryn Hill
"Last Night" - Az Yet
"Bump, Bump, Bump" - B2k (yeah... sorry...)
8. A sad song that would be in the soundtrack of the movie about your life:
Man! ! Um.... " Resentment" - Beyonce
9. Peppy song that would start the opening credits in the movie of your life:
"Fergielicious" OR "London Bridges" - Fergie
10. A good song from a genre of music that no one would guess you liked:
"Goodbye" - Moldy Peaches
11. Song you think should have been playing when you were born:
"Heaven" - Jamie Foxx
12. Favorite duet artists:
IDK. There aren't many duet artists in my generation... Favorite Duet Song would prolly be "Til The End Of Time" - Beyonce and Justin
13. A favorite song you completely disagree with:
"And I Am Telling You" - Jennifer Holiday/Hudson (I'm sorry... I'm not finna stay around getting obviously played and I'm not finna beg nobody to love me... phukk you, Nigga!) "Knock It Out" - Yung Joc
14. Song that you like despite the fact that your IQ level drops several points every time you listen to it:
"Lookin A$$ Nigga"... Instant Blondification... Especiallly the remix w/ R. Kelly
15. Smooth song for relaxing:
Just about the whole Floetry Flo'Ology Album...
16. A song you would send to someone you can't stand:
"Fancy" - Destiny's Child or if I REALLY dislike them... "Do Ya Bad" - Yung Joc
17. Favorite political track:
Jesus Walks (I know... Not really political, but IDK...)
18. Favorite track from a band considered a "super group":
WTF is a super group?
Maybe "Celebration" -Kool and the Gang... (Don't ask).
19. A song that makes you reminisce about good times with a family member:
"Ribbons in the Sky" - Stevie Wonder (Mommy used to listen to him when I was young) and "Mo Money, Mo Problems" - Mase?(IDK... It reminds me of when my cousin and I used to hang out all the time).
20. Favorite song from a soundtrack:
Tie btwn "You're Just What I Need" from Bring It On and "Not Gon Cry" by Mary J. Blige from Waiting to Exhale and "Cell Block Tango (He Had It Comin)" from Chicago.
21. Your favorite song RIGHT now:
"Show Yourself Strong " - Fred Hammond
22. Song you would sing to an ex who scorned you:
Dang... I definitely have a whole playlist of these... "Bitter" - Chante Moore, "Stronger" - Christina Aguilera", "Bruised But Not Broken" - Joss Stone
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment